The rainbow revolutionist behind Precious Beast, Jackie’s color-forward designs have been featured in Vogue, LOOK, and Emma Magazine. Through partnerships with GREAT.LY marketplace, DiaNoche Designs, and Serendipity Gallery, among others, Jackie’s work reaches an average of six-million people every week!
Seriously, her colors can’t help but make you happy. And who doesn’t need more happy?
Jackie Phillips Fun Facts:
- Before pursuing art, Jackie worked 10+ years in Hollywood for the president of The FOX Network and Hugh Laurie (aka House M.D.) among others.
- Angela and Jackie both attended Northwestern at the same time, but never met during their time in Evanston!
- Jackie’s seven-year-old rabbit pet, Jasper, is the inspiration behind her art company, Precious Beast.
- Her favorite children’s book is If You Give a Mouse a Cookie, but she also admits to reading every book of the Sweet Valley High Series.
- She’s a self-taught artist who took the great leap toward following her bliss just four short years ago… right at the moment when Angela was first conceptualizing The Denim Jungle.