In honor of my impromptu happy-birthday trip for my friend Dede, here are a few of my personal Las Vegas favorites. Viva!
Vegas Tips & Recommendations
- Best modern luxury: Wynn
- Best pool: Mandalay Bay
- Best location for the money: Mirage or Treasure Island
- Best spa: Venetian
- Best view of the strip: Alize in the Palms
- Best eye candy: Lakeside at the Wynn You can also do happy hour here and catch a free light and music show over the lake.
- Best sushi: Sushi Roku
- Best buffet: Bacchanal at Caesars Palace
- Best upscale: Bellagio
- Best downscale: Binion’s on Fremont Street Cheap and fun!
- Best music: Palms
- Best free drinks: Wynn Tip: Dress for success, and you’ll get better service.
- Best adrenaline rush: Stratosphere Big Shot This is a great way to jump start your trip before heading to the tables!
- Best celeb watching: Palms or Hard Rock
- Best shopping: Las Vegas Premium Outlets
- Best show: “O” Cirque du Soleil