Hi, friends! How are you all doing? I have a little gift for you to hopefully bring some joy and creativity to your day. It’s a story time with a fun new book I discovered at last year’s Association of Writers and Publishers conference.
And, you know what? You (and your parents) will probably learn something kinda cool, too. Below the video, I’m including some follow-up activities, if you’d like to extend the fun. Enjoy. 🙂
1. Look up photos of the Golden Gate Bridge and other bridges (with the help of your parents).
2. Design your own bridge. You could draw it or make it out of blocks. Don’t forget to pick a great color!
3. Craft people’s heads in the cut-paper style of the illustrator.
4. Count how many orange things you can find in your house.
5. See how many different shades of orange you can find on a walk!