Surprise! I have another story time for you. This one is about something really important in these challenging times: KINDNESS.
Whether you need some kindness today or you know someone who could use a smile, these two books offer ideas of little ways you can make a big difference. Included below the video are some follow-up ideas to try, too.
Who knows? Your kindness and imagination could snowball into something magical.
1. Do something kind for someone!
2. Write or draw a list of things that would make you happy if you were feeling sad. Then share your ideas with your mom or dad.
3. Write a true or imaginary story about kindness coming to the rescue.
4. Write a letter to someone who makes a difference in your community with their kind heart.
5. Draw a picture of your ultimate happy place, like Virginia and her sister did.