Isn’t it time we took down this killer for good?
Your life—or your sister’s, daughter’s, friend’s, or mom’s—depends on it.
Here are 3 things you can do TODAY to fight breast cancer.
1. Be proactive.
- Contribute money now, so you’ll have better treatments (and maybe even a cure?) when you need it later.
2. Be knowledgeable.
- Demand mammograms early and often (and 9 other things I learned from my first mammogram).
- After a mammogram, be prepared for what happens next. Many people get call backs, whether they have the disease or not.
3. Be unrelenting.
- Learn about new mammogram technology that could help—and why most of us can’t get it yet.
- Demand change to anyone who will listen. Change isn’t made by the loud yelling of one, but the insistent murmurs of many.