As I step into 2013, I take with me the lessons I gleaned from 2012.
Included below is my personal list of 12 for ’12. But I’m curious: How would you complete it?
And if you’re open to it, please share. I’d love to learn from you, too.
Top 12 of 2012: Lessons I’ve Learned
- Most Life Changing: Happiness Is a Choice
- Most Challenging: Living with Grief
- Most Helpful, Everyday: Sharing
- Most Helpful, Professionally: Body Language
- Most Guilt-Relieving: No Right Parenting Style
- Most Wise: Tips from Shirley’s 91 Years
- Most Hopeful: A Cure for MS?
- Most Hurdle-Clearing: My First Mammogram (and Then Some)
- Most Entertaining: The Science of Laughter
- Most Encouraging: 6 Things You Need to Be Creative
- Most Refreshing: Start With Why
- Most Appreciated: 10 Instrumental People (Including You)
“Life’s what you see in people’s eyes; life’s what they learn.” —Virginia Woolf