The problem is, most of them kind of suck.
But these don’t. I promise! Here are the 10 best make-ahead meals I’ve discovered so far. Think of it as a public service for all you busy parents out there.
Have any to add? By all means, share… and help us all out! Include a link to your tried-and-true dish in the comments below.
10 Best Make-Ahead Meals
- Slow-Cooked Veggie Ratatouille Over Goat Cheese Polenta
- Turkey Meatball, White Bean, and Kale Soup
- Fish and Greek Orzo Foil Packets
- Lamb Ragu, Spinach, and Ricotta Lasagna
- Slow-Cooked, Korean-Style Short-Rib Soup
- Chicken with Brussels Sprouts and Mustard Sauce
- Zesty Pepper Steak Foil Packets
- Seared Scallops with White Beans and Spinach
- Baked Veggie Ziti with Artichokes and Pesto
- Chicken and Avocado Enchiladas in Creamy Avocado Sauce
Want more recipe ideas? Check out my Pinterest boards:
Happy (stress-free, crowd-pleasing) cooking, friends!